Villa de Leyva, Colombia – The entrance to the Monastry of Santo Ecce Homo and the church attached to the monastry which was founded in 1620; the churche was completed in 1661. The facade of the church was restored in the early 19th century. In 1998 the buildings were declared as national archtictural heritage. Photo shot in the midday light on a cloudy day; horizontal format. Copy space.